Lakeville Hospital, also known as the Lakeville State Sanatorium, was a state-operated sanatorium in Lakeville, Massachusetts. The sanatorium opened its doors in 1910 for the treatment of those with tuberculosis. In the 1950s, following a decline in the number of tuberculosis cases, the sanatorium began treating patients with other crippling conditions. In 1963, the Lakeville State Sanatorium was renamed the Lakeville Hospital. Pursuant to recommendation by the Special Commission for the study of the Consolidation of State Facilities, the hospital was closed in 1993.